is 5 months old!
I CAN NOT believe my sweet little baby is now 5 months old!! Time, PLEASE slow down!! What a precious gift from God he is! I know I am his mother, but I sure am one blessed mommy to have him and the triplets as my children!
A few tidbits about the past month:
*He still goes down around 8:30, but he has started waking up around 4 each morning. Once you pat his back a little and put his paci back in, he will fall back asleep. He then will wake back up around 6:00 ready to eat. He wakes up very happy and playful most days!
*At daycare, he has started "playing" with his friends. They will all sit in their bumbo seats in a circle and play with the toys in the middle.
*We started solids this month. He has eaten green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and bananas. He liked everything except the green beans! Could it be he hates them because that is the one thing I craved when I was pregnant and he is sick of them?!? He usually eats a jar a day between his lunch feeding and last night feeding.
*He is now rolling both ways.
*He loves the johnny jump-up. He will jump for LONG periods of time!!
*He is very alert and has gotten very, very interested in playing with toys.
*He loves his siblings. When they talk to him, he will bust out in a HUGE grin!
*He loves being tickled and will laugh with a deep belly laugh. He also loves his daddy kissing on his neck.
*He is still spitting up a good bit. We are hoping this will calm down soon.
*He had his first stomach bug this week. It only lasted a few hours and he rebounded quickly!
*He is very close to sitting up. He will sit for several seconds before falling over, but will sit using his hands.
He is such a delight and we thank God for this miracle daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment