Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Daniel

If all goes as planned, Daniel will be joining our family Tuesday, April 19th. We are thrilled!! I have been very blessed with a healthy pregnancy, which is a HUGE answer to the power of prayer. Other than the typical pregnancy symptoms (heartburn, tired), it's been a really good 9 months. I've been able to work the entire pregnancy and been able to take care of my children, which was a concern for me initially. People often ask me if this pregnancy has been so much easier. In a sense it has been, but on the other hand, I wasn't chasing three 5-year olds around last time! Ha!

The triplets are actually starting to get excited about him coming. They are constantly asking me how much longer until their baby gets here. Mary Frances is very into helping me put his clothes away and organizing his items. I think she'll probably enjoy doing the mommy things. John Bradley is excited about being the big brother. He tells everyone he meets that his mommy is having him a baby "brudder." I hope he realizes it will be a while before Daniel can "play." Elizabeth is the most reserved about Daniel. Elizabeth is 100% a momma's girl so I think it will rock her world a little. We've been really trying to include the kids in things about Daniel such as helping pick out clothes, helping pick out pacis, etc. Elizabeth will say she's excited about pushing the stroller around. That's a start! :)

Anyway, we were fortunate to get a 3D ultrasound a while back where we were able to see him a little closer.Here are a few pictures of a 3D ultrasound we had of Daniel. I believe he's going to look very similar to his daddy!!







And, here are a few pictures of his nursery that is anxiously waiting for him!



2 comments:

John and Ansley said...

Precious! So glad you're feeling well ... the end is in sight!! LOVE the nursery. I wish we lived closer!!!

Jackie Mc said...

Late in leaving a message but Daniel is adorable.my best wishes to all of you