Each of them had a speaking part in the program and they all did it! YAY! They had the best time on stage and it is evident in their smiles!
In case you can't understand them...
Elizabeth says, "Jesus' birthday is very special."
John Bradley says, "This is the reason we celebrate Christmas."
Mary Frances says, "K3 would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
I do think this ranks as one of the proudest moments we've had!
BTW, the video is long, but this is the shortened version of it...I cut out the speaking parts and only kept the singing...
3 comments:
Not only were they the most precious 3 year olds there but they were the best behaved!!! They have grown so much. I miss them something terrible. Merry Christmas to all of you and hugs and kisses to the little ones.
love ya all bunches, geraldine
Katie, This is precious... they did a great job... I had shy children too so I know how excited you were.. Boy there was one little girl who was not shy.. I got so tickled watching the other children watching her...LOL
Ok, this made me cry! They seem so grown up! So sweet! You could tell they were so proud of themselves while they were singing.
Post a Comment