I took the kids to Target to get a prize. Elizabeth found a water balloon kit on the dollar aisle that she wanted. So, that night, around 10:00 pm, we took the kids out for their first water balloon fight. It was hilarious!! John Bradley loved throwing them at the girls, but as soon as they hit him, he started crying. It was a hoot! Once they all got wet, the clothes came off. I'm not sure what the neighbors thought of all the noise and naked children that late at night, but we had a good time regardless. Take a look...
So cute! I got PD some of those yesterday. He wants to bring them to the beach! Hopefully they will be a hit with everyone. Maybe I need to pick up a few more!
2 comments:
They are getting so big! It was good seeing you, even if it was briefly. Your "babies" are definitely no longer babies! We miss you guys . . . .
So cute! I got PD some of those yesterday. He wants to bring them to the beach! Hopefully they will be a hit with everyone. Maybe I need to pick up a few more!
Post a Comment