Friday, June 12, 2009

You take what you can get....

The kids aren't really big performers on stage...in fact, they've had several opportunities to perform over the past couple of weeks and they simply freeze when they are in front of a crowd. They will perform all night long at home, but forget it when people are watching. For example, here they are at the girls recital: And, again, at our children's musical at church: So, when they had their performance at their preschool, I was honestly expecting the same results...WELL, John Bradley and Mary Frances surprised me! They did the motions to the song they performed. The class sang "This Little Light of Mine" and Mary Frances and John Bradley showed their "lights." However, along with doing the motions, John Bradley was also doing something with his other finger....take a look...

You got it! Picking his nose!!! The entire time!!! But, you know, I'll take it! You take what you can get sometimes.... :)

4 comments:

Erin Wright said...

I am laughing so hard...haha TOO FUNNY!!

Stacy S said...

Somebody should have helped the boy...it appears to be lodged pretty deep in there!! :)

The Hollis Family said...

That is so funny! They are cute as be can be, even statue still! I missed them Sunday! :-)

The Grube Family said...

Sooo funny...sweet little ones!