I'm not sure how much the kids remember from last summer, but they definitely remember the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the road! The "ice cream man" started coming into our neighborhood about a month ago and the kids have fallen back in love with that man. In fact, when they hear the music, they all start screaming, "Ice cream man! Ice cream man!" and John Bradley usually does a little 2-step or something very similar out of sheer happiness. Well, we couldn't disappoint the children, now could we???
Elizabeth with Dora...

Mary Frances with Mom's matching bubble gum flavor

John Bradley with Spiderman

And, Daddy with some big rainbow blast...
1 comment:
What fun!I used to love it when the ice cream man came to my neighborhood. Bummer for my kids because he doesn't come out here. I love the picture of Brad! He looks like a big kid!
Post a Comment