Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow, snow

It snowed here last night. We got around 4 inches of snow and it was absolutely wonderful!! We all had the best time outside. We enjoyed throwing snowballs at each other, making triplet snowmen, and eating delicious snow cream! The kids really enjoyed the snow this year and have already asked to go back outside tomorrow and get back in it. We'll see what's left...Here are pictures of our wonderful day today!

4 comments:

Erin Wright said...

hehe...these pictures are TOO CUTE!! Looks like yall had a blast...The snowmen are adorable!! Hope yall have fun off AGAIN tomorrow!!

Amy said...

What fun! They are at such a good age for playing in the snow. I am glad they got some this year to enjoy!

The Clarks said...

I am so jealous!! I can remember when it actually used to snow in Sumter and we would slide down your driveway on cookie sheets and end up in Ashley Lisk's front yard! I do believe I went down that same driveway...backwards...on my bike and hit the stop sign! NOT ON PURPOSE! I miss it and love the pictures:)

The Long Family said...

How adorable!! Looks like yall had a blast. Wish we lived closer we could have played with yall!