Tuesday, March 31, 2009

School Report

The kids attend a local christian preschool during the day. They love their preschool and always seem to have the best time. Well, a few weeks ago, we received a progress report about how they were doing. Here's what they said:

Elizabeth is very shy but very polite. She is very attentive in class and answers every question. She sometimes has a little problem with sharing.


Mary Frances is so funny in class. She listens well. She always likes to be the loudest and fastest person to get her work done. She follows directions and is very polite.

John Bradley is a joy. He is so good in class. He is very quiet, though. He always knows the answers, but he only whispers when I call on him. I can barely hear him answer me. He is very playful and energetic.

When I got these reports, I died laughing. It was hysterical to see that Elizabeth, our leader, is shy, Mary Frances is the class clown, and John Bradley is the quiet one?!?!? If only they could see life at home...

No comments: