This past weekend, we went to Pawley's Island with Grandpa and Grandma. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect so the kids thoroughly enjoyed their time on the beach. Several highlights were chasing crabs that Daddy and Grandpa caught down the beach, playing football, digging holes deep enough to stand in, finding seashells, and dipping just our toes in the water! We also did a lot of eating while there....hushpuppies and butter just put a smile on our faces! It was a great getaway and we had a blast!

2 comments:
My favorite pics are the one of Liz and Mary, then the one of all three holding hands! I'm telling you, I could eat them up!
Hi Katie!
I am your Aunt Elaine's friend that visited yall down on the beach Sunday. Your babies are just precious! I loved being able to see them in person. I have followed your blog and am just entertained everytime I read it!
Give those precious kids a squeeze for me!
Fran
Post a Comment