Okay, so, not really...but they sure were cute. Last Tuesday, Elizabeth and Mary Frances started taking dance lessons. Elizabeth didn't want any part of it....Mary Frances really liked standing on "her color" and warmed up towards the end. They were both soaking it all up, though, because when we got home, they wanted to show Daddy everything they learned in dance. This is the only smile I got from Elizabeth during the entire dance time...

Is this not the sweetest picture of the girls and their friend, Emma?

Mary Frances finally starting to like dance lessons...

Mary Frances and Emma on their color....

Below are two clips of the girls showing what you "should" do when you go to dance...(turn your head to the left to watch..I'll learn one day that I can't turn the camera in order to tape!)
2 comments:
I love it! I am sure they will warm up to it and be dancing along in no time!
They are so cute. Where are they taking dance at?
Post a Comment