Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!

The other day, it was POURING here! We haven't seen rain like that in forever. I had to go to the post office and when we came out of the post office, the babies wouldn't get in the car because they wanted to play in the rain. So, I told them we'd play once we got home. Well...when we got home, they remembered (unfortunately!) However, it was a lot of fun. They had the best time!!! Here's a little clip of them...

And, here's one of them praising God for the rain!!

Finally, I just had to put this little clip on here. It's really not funny, but it's so our life...an accident waiting to happen...haha!

3 comments:

The Dales said...

Oh, your babies are so sweet! Glad they had fun in the rain!!

Amy said...

That is the cutest and sweetest thing I have ever seen!

Pockets and Shoes said...

I LOVE hearing them laugh....how adorable!