Mary Frances has REALLY gotten into the whole fixing your hair thing...she loves combing it and drying it with the pretend blowdryer. I think she still has a long way to go before she's ready to do it on her own...
We don't know you guys, but when we started our own blog we wanted to use your address b/c we too are the Kinard family! Actually we are from SC as well(Charleston). Wonder if we could be related somehow? I love to look at your page and your beautiful children. We are currently living in LA b/c my husband is in the Army but SC is home for us. Check out our page!
1 comment:
We don't know you guys, but when we started our own blog we wanted to use your address b/c we too are the Kinard family! Actually we are from SC as well(Charleston). Wonder if we could be related somehow? I love to look at your page and your beautiful children. We are currently living in LA b/c my husband is in the Army but SC is home for us. Check out our page!
Post a Comment