Monday, July 7, 2008

Water Park Adventure!

My good friends and I took our five kids to a water park last week in Simpsonville. It was interesting...we got lost on the way so what should have been a 30-45 minute drive took about 1 1/2 hours...then, we had the bright idea to feed the kids lunch in the car...well, of course, mine didn't like a thing I packed and wanted everything Mattie and Emma were eating so they screamed and cried...then, we got there and had to wait in line about 45 minutes because we didn't get there when it opened like we had planned....then, some kid thought it was hilarious to keep purposely splashing me and Jennifer with the fountain in the water and did it more when we reacted....and, the sun kept going behind the clouds so our kids had blue lips...But, other than that, the kids did like "swimming" in the shallow water and splashing around. The slide was a lot of fun to go down and the park really was very neat!! But, because we kept getting splashed, I don't have many pictures because I had to keep turning the camera off so that it wouldn't be ruined. I'm sure we'll go again later in the summer now that we know WHERE it is and WHEN to get there, so until then....here's what you get...







No comments: