When I was little, one thing I LOVED was hearing the ice cream man come down the road. This rarely happened in Sumter, but always happened at Pawley's Island. Well, last summer, the ice cream man started coming through our neighborhood! Our family has never been so happy...ha! Well, the other day, it was downright hot here...so, we pulled out the bathing suits and went outside. Soon after we did, we heard the beautiful music of the ice cream man! Brad and I had no cash so I ran in and emptied out our change bucket to desperately find enough change for all of us to have some ice cream....I found just enough! The kids LOVED it, too!! They started jumping up and down!! It was hilarious!! Here are just a few shots of us enjoying our ice cream. As you can tell by John Bradley's stomach in one of the pictures, they got nasty while eating, but boy, was it worth it! That's what being a kid is all about, right?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment