Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Bible - Kinard Style

Every night, before we put the babies to sleep, we read a bible story together as a family. Well, I wanted to "test their knowledge" on what they'd learned so I decided to videotape Mary Frances re-telling a few facts she knew. Well...it seems we have a little more work to do...As you will hear at the beginning on the clip, the babies' friend, Emma, is in the bible and Noah (who lived on the ark) lives in Sumter...or was it Lyman? See for yourself...

1 comment:

Haley said...

Hi Katie! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to work with you at Wellford. I worked in the front office after school with Mrs. Pate. I just stumbled across your blog and had to tell you how darling I think your kids are! I remember hearing that you had 3 but I can't believe its already been 2 years! I hope you and your family are all doing well! :D

You can catch my blog at HalandHaleyshappenings.blogspot.com