Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning to drive...

As you know, I love a good deal! I'm always looking for a bargain. For the babies birthday, I wanted to buy them each one of those motorized cars to ride outside. However, when I went to price them, I realized the cheapest I could find was about $65 a piece. Well....that was a bit more than I wanted to spend on a 2 year old's toy. So, I quit looking. Well, I went to a consignment sale in Greenville about 2 weeks after their birthday and guess what I found?!? THREE motorized cars! Wahoo!! And, guess how much?? $17 a piece! Needless to say, my van was pretty full on the way home, but I had three excited children the next day when they saw them. Since then, they have enjoyed riding on them and playing. Here's a video clip of John Bradley learning to drive...

No comments: