Today is my babies' 2nd birthday. While this is a very happy day for me, it has been hard, too. I think I'm realizing how fast time flies and how, in the blink of an eye, they will be heading on their way...I think I'm having such a hard time because this has been one of the BEST years of my life!!! I have watched "babies" develop into independent toddlers. So much has happened in just 1 year! I've seen babies with no teeth have a mouth full of teeth. I've seen crawlers become walkers. I've seen babies that only know how to communicate through crying become toddlers that can tell you what they want. I've seen babies that didn't have a clue who anyone was know who family is and be excited when they see them. I've seen babies who depend on me to feed them become independent eaters. I've seen babies who don't know how to show love, show love and mean it. They'll always be my little "babies" and I'm so thankful and blessed to be their mother. So, here's a little show of pictures throughout the year. I love to see how much they've changed!

1 comment:
Ok, so I had tears streaming down my face when I was watching the video. I hope you're happy!! ;-)) Time really does fly. We had a great time at the party!! I'm so glad that all of our babies are around the same age. We can watch them all grow up together! Have a great week! Love, Becky and Zachary
Post a Comment