Early last week, Elizabeth decided she'd had enough of her crib. So, she started jumping out of it every day during naptime. After a few days, we realized that if we didn't go ahead and get "big girl beds", we'd end up in the ER with a broken bone. So, while the babies were in Prosperity this weekend, Brad and I had our own version of While You Were Out! We transformed the girls room from a "baby room" to a "big girl room." They LOVE their new beds....when it's time for naptime or bedtime, they start yelling "Big Girl Bed!!!" It's so funny. They've actually done really well with the transition. Nighttime is much easier than naptime, but naptime is getting better. Our little babies are growing up. Oh, and John Bradley has his own "Big Boy Bed" too, but his room basically stayed the same with the farm mural so it wasn't near as fun to take pictures of his. But, he's offically a big boy, too!

2 comments:
You could find anything on google.I was looking at Jaime's blog, and I remembered you had one and so i found it HAHAHAHAHA!
The best find was my 1st attempt, I did Katie Kinard and got your class webpage from like 2004...
kelli
PS I had to steal my friends username just so i could leave this comment. Goah you are more stuck up than i thought.
You could find anything on google.I was looking at Jaime's blog, and I remembered you had one and so i found it HAHAHAHAHA!
The best find was my 1st attempt, I did Katie Kinard and got your class webpage from like 2004...
kelli
Post a Comment