Monday, November 19, 2007

What song is it?!?

I love this stage in the babies' life. Okay, so I've loved every stage, but this stage is really fun. They are like little sponges...they absorb everything!!! We constantly sing to the babies and then we tell them to sing to us. So, on Saturday, we asked the babies to sing us a song. Well, little did we know that Mary Frances would bust out and sing a WHOLE SONG! Turn your speakers up and see if you can name that tune!!!!

PS...Ignore the hair...we had just gotten up! As I have said before, the best chances to capture these priceless adventures are during those "spur of the moment" times!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OH my gosh!!! How precious is that?! ;-))) What a little angel baby!

We missed you guys at Thanksgiving! We had a great time...and ate too much as usual. Christopher and Zachary had a great time playing together. I'll post pictures tomorrow sometime.

Love, Becky