Have you ever thought about what you could do with $63? I know, for me, I could buy a new outfit, some new earrings, or a new pair of shoes. Well, yesterday, I had to pay $63 because of a stinkin' mosquito! You see, Monday night, the babies and I were outside playing. I sprayed the babies with bug spray, but simply forgot one part of John Bradley's body...the part right next to his eye. So, as luck would have it, the mosquito found that one little section of his body. The next morning, John Bradley's eye was completely shut because of the mosquito bite. After a trip to the doctor, a trip to Eckerd for steroids, and a good night's rest, he is on the up and up. It is a little better today, but the doctor said it could take a few days. My poor little guy is pitiful looking. Here's a few pictures to document this event!

2 comments:
Katie,
Poor John Bradley!!! Did you ever think a mosquito could do such a thing? Bless his heart!!!
He looks pitiful!!! I can't believe his eye is so swollen. Take care of that sweet boy and keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment