Yes, I have found myself asking this question several times lately. I should have learned that I can't leave the triplets after the toilet paper episode a while back. Anyway, the other day, the trips were in the den playing with a ball. So, I walked into my bedroom to do something and while I was in my bedroom, it became really quiet in the den. When that happens, the triplets are usually up to something bad. So, I decided to check it out. I was greeted with shreds of magazines that the babies found and enjoyed ripping apart! They were having the best time destroying the magazines and making a mess!!! So, of course, the camera had to be used to document this event. As you will see at the end of the video, Mary Frances felt it was appropriate to include Bradie (the dog) in the drama, so she put a shred on her foot. Wasn't that nice?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment