Well, this morning, I went out to get our family something to eat for breakfast. Our subdivision was having a community yard sale, so I decided to ride around and see how many people were participating. When I passed one house, I noticed several kid toys that looked good for my babies. So, I got out and checked it out. Now, you must realize that I am not a big yard sale person...I usually don't like other people's junk...however, kid toys are a different story because they outgrow them so fast and are normally very expensive. Anyway, at this house, they had a kitchen set with food and dishes, a tool workshop with a ton of really cool tools, a car and truck. They were all in excellent shape, so I bought them...all for the low price of $27.00. I brought them home and you would have thought it was Christmas at our house! Brad really enjoyed several of the toys, too! Here are a few pictures of the GREAT time my babies (and daddy) had with their "new" stuff!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment