The most memorable event from this party was the birthday cake episode. The night before the party, Brad and I were cleaning the house. The individual smash cakes from Spartan Bakery were sitting on the counter. As I was vacuuming, I went to sling the cord around the counter. As I did, the cord pushed one of the cakes off the counter. It was ruined! This mom was not happy! But, fortunately, Publix saved the day and was able to create three new smash cakes for us in time for the party!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Happy 1st Birthday!
The triplets had their first birthday party on Saturday with friends and family! It was a fun time! We had a book party so they received lots of great books! The best part was watching the babies enjoy their birthday cakes! They did not know what to expect at first and even cried, but Mary Frances and John Bradley realized it was good stuff once they tasted the first bite. Elizabeth never expressed an interest...she was ready to get out of that high chair!
The most memorable event from this party was the birthday cake episode. The night before the party, Brad and I were cleaning the house. The individual smash cakes from Spartan Bakery were sitting on the counter. As I was vacuuming, I went to sling the cord around the counter. As I did, the cord pushed one of the cakes off the counter. It was ruined! This mom was not happy! But, fortunately, Publix saved the day and was able to create three new smash cakes for us in time for the party!
The most memorable event from this party was the birthday cake episode. The night before the party, Brad and I were cleaning the house. The individual smash cakes from Spartan Bakery were sitting on the counter. As I was vacuuming, I went to sling the cord around the counter. As I did, the cord pushed one of the cakes off the counter. It was ruined! This mom was not happy! But, fortunately, Publix saved the day and was able to create three new smash cakes for us in time for the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment